Cost of living comparison between Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,156,109 Dinar ($10,431) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)