Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,544,738 Dinar ($8,186) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)