Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,078,120 Dinar ($10,227) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)