Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 34% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,755,480 Dinar (€3,275) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)