Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 170 Dinar (Bs 11,266) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)