Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21191 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,640,189 Dinar (7,740,136 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)