Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20521 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,730,341 Dinar (8,431,887 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)