Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21400 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,431,953 Dinar (6,691,258 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)