Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01995 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,722 Dinar (Bs 86,306) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)