Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,134,594 Dinar (₩2,919,646) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)