Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,160,174 Dinar (₩2,880,189) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)