Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.046 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,449,653 Dinar (₩2,342,831) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)