Cost of living comparison between Chumphon, Thailand and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.560 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 283,873 Dinar (8,719 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)