Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.153 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 290,999 Dinar (8,521 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)