Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.110 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,769,445 Dinar (NZ$15,003) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)