Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 830.819 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,038,537 Dinar (NZ$9,675) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (35 minutes ago)