Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.047 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,247,509 Dinar (元13,063) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (37 minutes ago)