Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,938,620 Dinar (元16,770) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)