Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.447 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,393,253 Dinar (Taka 96,436) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)