Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.641 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,339,730 Dinar (руб 64,905) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)