Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 129.806 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,383 Dinar (41 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)