Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.652 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,290 Dinar (S/. 12) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (39 minutes ago)