Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.779 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,249 Dinar (S/. 12) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)