Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.070 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 225,837 Dinar (S/. 624) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)