Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.440 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,744,485 Dinar (¥1,029,148) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (36 minutes ago)