Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.291 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,143,673 Dinar (¥1,860,275) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)