Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.700 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,815,012 Dinar (¥1,010,729) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)