Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.587 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,747,902 Dinar (53,638 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)