Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.873 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,638,655 Dinar (71,560 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)