Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.669 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 363,393 Dinar (7,957₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)