Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.120 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 846,768 Dinar (18,767₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)