Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.457 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 341,060 Dinar (7,503₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)