Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.903 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,450 Dinar (руб 213) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)