Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.940 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,397 Dinar (руб 114) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)