Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.652 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,979,611 Dinar (元11,533) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)