Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,166,315 Dinar (€2,272) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)