Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.050 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,903,930 Dinar ($5,831) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)