Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 896.681 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,246,823 Dinar (C$8,082) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)