Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 916.033 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,553,241 Dinar (C$8,246) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)