Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,472,911 Dinar ($12,255) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)