Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.865 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,711,485 Dinar (R$ 4,730) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)