Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,428,688 Dinar (€1,907) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)