Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.665 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,973,337 Dinar (€1,427) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)