Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,180,896 Dinar (€1,495) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)