Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.662 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,017,185 Dinar (元58,707) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)