Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 187.731 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 959,970 Dinar (元5,114) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 908,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)