Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 171.942 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,872,487 Dinar (元10,890) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)