Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 172.321 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,035,455 Dinar (元11,812) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)