Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,675,423 Dinar (₩17,394,800) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)