Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,217,744 Dinar (₩16,456,173) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)