Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,356,261 Dinar (₩16,896,305) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)