Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.058 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,714 Dinar (₩4,454) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)