Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,793,549 Dinar (₩16,219,374) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (28 minutes ago)