Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,048,617 Dinar (₩15,354,487) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)