Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,492,252 Dinar (₩15,605,274) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨2,500 (about 4 hours ago)