Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.156 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 258,232 Dinar (7,789 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)