Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.105 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,723,764 Dinar (元10,016) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)