Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.676 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,301,191 Dinar (元12,394) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)