Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 905,166 Dinar (₨50,466) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)