Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 861,857 Dinar (₨46,983) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)