Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.855 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,152,146 Dinar (Mex$ 17,233) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)