Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.218 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,096,096 Dinar (Mex$ 17,338) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (31 minutes ago)