Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,253,786 Dinar ($4,437) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)