Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,450,426 Dinar ($2,957) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (37 minutes ago)