Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.000 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,185,533 Dinar (Php95,025) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)