Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.748 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,205,309 Dinar (Php92,861) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)