Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.247 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,354,811 Dinar (Php105,847) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)