Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,218,900 Dinar (€12,171) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)