Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 83% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,223,430 Dinar (€5,991) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)