Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 378.247 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,795,825 Dinar (R$ 4,748) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)