Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.314 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,865,871 Dinar (R$ 5,150) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)