Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1374.350 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,084,153 Dinar (€2,244) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)