Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,093,454 Dinar (€2,219) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)