Cost of living comparison between Castellón de la Plana, Spain and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,217,285 Dinar (€1,748) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)