Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,831,732 Dinar (€2,605) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)