Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.008 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,647,455 Dinar (20,522 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)