Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.445 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,441,237 Dinar (19,461 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)