Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 318.015 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 944,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 806,839 Dinar (R$ 2,537) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)