Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,712,802 Dinar (€1,329) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)