Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,325,965 Dinar (€1,688) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)