Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40437 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,793,927 Dinar (COL$6,909,305) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)