Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40459 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,006,358 Dinar (COL$4,958,983) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)