Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,021 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,843,003 Dinar (Bs 40,904) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (36 minutes ago)