Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,916 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.998 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,092,131 Dinar (Bs 34,976) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 7,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)