Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,671 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.993 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,600,848 Dinar (Bs 30,778) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)