Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,585 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.696 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,278,080 Dinar (Bs 27,617) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)